Continuing Education for Licensed Psychologists
- The MS Board of Psychology accepts continuing education approved by the following:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Canadian Psychological Association (CPA)
- National Association of School Psychologist (NASP)
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Category 1 Credit/American Medical Association (AMA) Category 1
- MS Board Approved Providers (List)
- Any continuing education sponsored by an organization that is not listed above will require prior approval for credit by the MS Board of Psychology.
- The MS Board of Psychology requires that psychologists report 20 hours of continuing education every two years, with 2 of those hours being ethics/legal. For more information see the MS Board of Psychology Rules and Regulations.
- CEU FAQs
- Psychologists wishing to report their continuing education hours may login to the License Management System.
Mississippi Board Approved Continuing Education Provider
If you are a doctoral level training program and would like to become a Board-approved continuing education provider, please use these directions to create a profile within the Licensee Management System.
If you already have a profile click here to login.